fredag 3 juni 2011

Happy Birthday blog!

Hai!
My blog is exactly one year old today! Yay!
Im not sure how to celebrate this yet! Maybe Ill bake a cake or a couple of cupcakes.. :D

It is summer today in Umeå, warm and sunny. My friend Lisa bought me an icecream and then we made plans about me helping her to paint in her kitchen. I love painting so it will be much much fun :D

Now Im gonna sit down in the kitchen and work on my secret project, Ive got flowers to sew onto it.. And I can tell you for sure that sewing flowers onto secrets projects is not as fun as it may sound.. :(

And oh, Thanks for all the nice comments on my new blogdesign. Im so happy :D

1 kommentar:

  1. Sv; Hehe faktiskt :D Grattis till din blogg som fyller år idag!!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...